JANUARY VIEWS 2

Like Misty Mawn said on her blog..... after a month of the habit of taking photo's I will have to post January views on occasion.... the day started out sunny and green....

the view was so beautiful...the leaves not hiding the river anymore and the rains causing the fields to flood....

and the wind and rain and hail....
and more hail and rain and wind.....and while I was sitting at my computer little light mists of rain blew through the windows....honey I said "in the next dry period I think we need to caulk the windows...." "Oh" he said "here let me fix that for you!"...... ;>}

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like your blog
Anonymous said…
I really love that first photo. In Spokane, there isn't much green, and every time we go to the west side of the state or to Oregon, I drink in all that wonderful lush color. I miss it so much.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, and for the book recommendation. It is wonderful to get to know you, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your words. And yes, I do have an upside down photo, although it was from November, so I'm not sure it's the one you're thinking of. It is here: http://wingedpaths.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/november-spc-1/

Also, I have tagged you to participate in a spiffy meme!
http://wingedpaths.wordpress.com/2009/01/05/random-things-about-me/
Anonymous said…
Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Popular Posts