and her wonderful painted furniture!
1. I went to Raw Chef school and ate 100% raw vegan vegetarian food for 3 years. I still am a vegetarian and try to eat raw for 2 meals of the day.
2. I lived in England from the time I was 10-13 in the early 60's. It was a shocking experience and yet it shaped me. The American teachers took us to Manor Houses, galleries and historic places. I received a very high brow education for a girl from a middle class family.
3. I lived in Berkeley in the early 70's and I had my beautiful long hair cut in a Shag. Then to cinch the deal a beautiful blond long haired friend of mine offered to perm it. She burned one side and I had to wear a blue cowboy handkerchief for the next two years till my hair grew out.
4. I lived with my Grandparents till I was 10. They belonged to a Western Horse riding club. Each weekend we went riding. We slept in the back of the truck and Iwent to sleep with the old cowboy singing Mr. Sandman on his old guitar. I had my own stirrups behind my Grandpa's saddle. I was a Western fashion model once a year and would rock onto the stage with my hobby horse, model my outfit and drag the hobby horse off by his reins.
I have little cowboy boots to prove it.
5. I seem to like to live in uncertainty. I put a round nosed knife in my purse so I could cut up my veggie's on our trip. I then put my purse through the security at the airport. I hoped it would go through and it seemed a good way to test security. I got caught and had to mail my knife back to myself. My husband was appalled.
6. I once saw Barbara Streisand walking down the street while I was in Malibu. I called out to her from my little RV tyring to give her some of my husbands music. He was laughing nervously and I said oh why not she has blessed me so much. I was mortified when she refused. I learned a real lesson on the celebrity's celebrity about leaving stars alone. Since then I have seen Elton John in Venice, Johnathan Winters and some TV cope guy in Santa Barbara. I am so shy now I don't even take their pictures from afar. I learned on the best.
7. I took my poodles into my blow up pink swimming pool and gave them bubble baths. Can't you just see that.........black poodles in bubbles.....
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
Dayna is a wonderful friend and mixed media artist and teacher. Very Colorful work.
Diana makes the most beautiful and romantic jewelry I have ever seen.
Wonderful photo's of Portland Oregon life
A great illustrator and fellow student when I took a class in Children's illustration
Julie Brill Molina
A great blog and suzi blu friend
To go with the Raw Vegan Food fact. She painted the cutest
"Broccolini - my little veggie girl"
a must visit to a beautiful blog at the home of Lili in the Netherlands
The way its done.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.