LOVE LIFE BEST ACTRESS OSCARS



Photo credit:Gabriel Bouys / AFP - Getty Images
I wanted to share a wonderful word last night from the French Actress who won best Best Actress this year for her role as famous French singer Édith Piaf who helped the French accept themselves and their own music.
Marion said "Edith taught her to love life more and love herself more which is a Good thing. "
  • Marion Cotillard broke down in tears when she won her Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for "La Vie En Rose." Last year's Best Actor Forest Whitaker presented the award. Her broken English and lengthy hugs made it the best speech of the night.

  • Marion Cotillard Best Actress Oscar Acceptance Speech: Thank you so much. Oliva what have you done to me. You have rocked my life. Thank you Picture House for your passion. Members of the Academy thank you so, so much. I am speechless. Thank you life. Thank you love. It is true there is some angels in this city. Thank you so, so much.
Later she said.

‘I’m totally overwhelmed with joy and sparkles and fireworks,’ she said


Click for video of speech.

Comments

paris parfait said…
Isn't she charming? And what a fabulous job she did in that role!
Anonymous said…
She is lovely and here Oscar was well deserved.
I loved La Vie En Rose and Marion Cotillard was so believable...as Edith Piaf.
I mentioned you and linked to your site in my latest post :)
Dawn said…
I love the accent, don't you?

By the way .. you've been tagged. Check my blog for more details :)
http://dawnsupina.blogspot.com
Carols said…
Your blog is a great way to start the day.

Always an inspiring thought, and something beautiful.

Love, Carol

Popular Posts