JANUARY 14 Painting A Day White Finished


WINTERS GARDEN
I am so happy......I finished the white....It is called "Winters Garden" after a wonderful song my friend Harald wrote...

WINTERS GARDEN

Wide and bright falling the winter light
Come see the snow fall down
The garden outside, soft dancing shadows, crystals
Winter is here in this land

Soon my friend there will be Christmas time
Inside of your heart it goes bright
In peace the whole world stays in that evening, night
Please send also light to the poor

Shining bright Christmas night God give the world peace and
Light may fill our heart

Stay with me
Grow with me
Touch my heart
Freedom is lightning from God

Wide and bright falling the winter light
Come see the snow fall down
The garden outside, soft dancing shadows, crystals
Winter is here in this land, winter is here in this land


Comments

Unknown said…
This is beautiful!! You did such a fantastic job; it was well worth the time it took you...WOW!!!!! I am in awe of your artwork!!
Anonymous said…
Very pretty!
Unknown said…
I would love to meet you in March!! What part of San Diego does your son live?
Zorana said…
Like a scene from a storybook. Very soft and beautiful. Thank you for sharing the song... it went well with the painting.
Anonymous said…
wow, wow, wow!
Ro Bruhn said…
This one's beautiful, it really epitomizes winter.
Deirdra, I absolutely love the painting! It has such a mystical quality...just lovely!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful painting!
Anonymous said…
This painting is so incredibly beautiful, my absolute favorite.
Pretty Things said…
A favorite, for sure.
Micki Wilde said…
Beautiful!! i'm so glad you left the link on my blog for me to see it, your work is gorgeous!!

Micki x

Popular Posts