JANUARY Painting A Day "Word"



Last Tuesday - word art. focus on one word... create a page around that word.

I got behind by one day...it took me till today to find words that really moved me. But in my reading of the Scriptures....I saw these words......Sacred Memories................

It has been 28 years now of so many Sacred Memories...so dear, so intimate.........these words move me....guide me....and tell me that the future is good and full of hope......remembering all the sacred moments........that brought me to this much happiness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is beautiful... I have not even lived 28 years (I will turn 26 in April) but this is where I, too, am right now: looking at the brightest moments in my life when I know God held me and spoke to me, even in the smallest, simplest things, and holding those moments up to the shining horizon of tomorrow. May He bless you richly, Deirdra.
Tina said…
I loke this piece - I have to do my word painting...will do that tonight...I feel like I am running in circles too...

the etsy thing...if you go to the section where you are going to sell scroll down to the bottom and there is a little thing that asks if you want to make a link for your blog...super easy...try it

hugs
Anonymous said…
Thank you for joining blog giveaway love your creations! Inspiring!
turquoise cro said…
Guess What?!! I glimpsed on your sidebar, My Space, "Hear Me Sing!" Well, I did!! Your Christmas song is stuck in my head now and I am humming, humming it!!! I LOVED it! I will be humming to it while I scrub my floors in a sec! Your "sacred Memories" is sweet and I LOVE your MOON painting too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! one day early! just in case I forget tomorrow!!! My memory isn't the best! hehe Have a BLESSED day today and tomorrow!
turquoise cro said…
O! I forgot to mention the pic with YOU and your doll was soOOOOo endearing I almost cryed remembering my dolls!!!

Popular Posts