Sunday, February 8, 2009

The "Young Miss Marie" is listed on Etsy today. I have been having fun taking pictures of my dolls. The roses from my birthday have stayed so beautifully. I can't stop taking pictures of them. And oh how lavish and movies star like does Miss Marie look among their petals.Maybe she looks a little like this starlet from the Norma Shearer movie

Marie Antoinette (1938).



I got the most wonderful comment from the buyer of my pink Marie Antoinette on my first sale on etsy. I have to share because it is so new to me and I am so happy.

"OH MY- OH MY! I cannot say enough about just how much I love her. Wonderful artistry. I am so proud to call her mine. My family just adores Miss A. She makes a lovely addition to our home."



This little card delights me. A dear friend gave it to me for my Birthday.
"To the Great Handmaiden of Art"!





6 comments:

sonia close said...

Deirdra your blog and your work are Gorgeous!! love it all.

Homeopath said...

Interesting blog!

Lydia said...

Great ! Love your work ! Lydia Glad to meet you:)

Sue said...

Deirdra, she is gorgeous!

Regina said...

I popped over to your blog to see who left me such a nice comment. What a fun blog you have built. Your dolls are amazing (and I'm not really big on dolls.) Love the mix of romance, whimsy & realism.

Little Fragment Studio said...

YES- I love my girl! :) Thanks Deirda.