BUTTERFLY AMOUR ART DOLL

It's February..........
Love is in the air............
Miss Butterfly Amour is nestled in the roses............
and waits on Etsy for her new home to share her heart.............
beside her 3 little "love birds" oil....... painted on a cherry wood block............
waits for Valentine love to bring her home..........

I was going to finish the new Miss Marie Antoinette....but this little dollie asked me to redo her make up and fashion.....She was my first doll..I created her in Jane's Doll class. I made her red...a color that doesn't suit me.......she never became what I knew she could be.........so today I had so much fun making her so beautiful....what a sweetie. She loves hanging out in the lovely roses given me by my darling husband for my birthday.......

I also listed my Love Birds oil painting.
I will be listing more paintings and dolls this week...ox
;>}

Comments

Sherry Goodloe said…
Simply BEAUTIFUL!! If I wasn't sure before, I am sure NOW. I am definitely taking one of Jane's doll classes :)
She looks so pretty in pink!
;D lulu
Sherry Goodloe said…
Sorry, but I couldn't find an e-mail address for you (and it didn't show when you e-mailed me), so I'm commenting here again.

I'm sure I'll be thanking you for getting me "hooked" on still ANOTHER art project - DOLL MAKING! yikes :)
Lisa Kettell said…
Oh My Goodness, this Butterfly Art Doll is over the top beautiful, I'm speechless! Your works are purely magical!

Magic and Joy!
Lisa!
Ellen Lyn said…
Your doll is so pretty! I just signed up for Jane's class and am still gathering up this and that...I'm so inspired by all the fabulous work!
xoxox,
Ellen
P.S. Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts