BLUE BIRTHDAY GIFTS

On my Birthday our friend from Russia Alexie came.....walking up the drive...
he was wearing a top hat and a bow tie...........................


like Charlie Chaplin he held out these amazing white roses........................
his offering for my birthday..............
he is the darling tipping his hat on my Thank You post below............
the night after my birthday my husband had taken down the disco ball...................
i was so sad..............until he surprised me monday night........................
he installed it in our bedroom................it was so amazing the bubbles dancing around our bed and bouncing off the walls.................


I feel like a mermaid.........

Comments

Sherry Goodloe said…
Ooooooooh, how cool is THAT?! What a fun hubby you have :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deirdra Doan said…
Deirdra,
I am inspired of everything beautiful you create.

You have created such beautiful, and powerful images with your photography.

Love, Carol
Anonymous said…
i discovered your blog through the OWOH giveaway and bookmarked it to come back and visit. i love your dolls and think your hubby rocks. my birthday is in 2 weeks...maybe i'll ask for a disco ball!

olwyn

Popular Posts