DECEMBER VIEWS DAY 22










we are settling into a quiet time for Christmas....generator on a few hours, off a few hours.....weather report.....more snow Christmas.....dinner with friends is postponed. Christmas will be at a later date this year......simple phone calls from friends....emails and blog friends love........4 little gifts for my husband...one homemade.....shopping days were cut off.....free gift tags from Fanciful Twist made the packages sent to son no matter how humble look festive....his girlfriend was delighted.....I am rather liking this new tradition even if it was not what I choose....thankful that I am warm....praying for the 30 thousand home's with out generators....and family's driving and flying.....Blessings Blessings.........

Comments

Cindy Thomson said…
Gorgeous! Wishing you and John Christmas blessings.
Anonymous said…
Wishing you and John the Best Christmas ever. I love your photos of the ice and snow.

Love, Carol
CathWren said…
You live in a winter wonderland, and as beautiful as it is I can well imagine how brutally cold it would be without that generator. And, forced simplicity is sounding very very good to me about this time. No chance of us getting snowed in here in Atlanta.

Wishing you a spectacular, warm and cozy Christmas in your lovely home.
Umā said…
what an amazing winter view!

Popular Posts