Dame Darcy Doll "Jacobina"

Last night I got in the mail a small heart tin...in it was the most darling little thing!
and a pretty little hand drawn note to me...click on photo to see it larger...
Out popped the little sweetie...dancing away....showing off her cute little pink socks...
and look at her hair...so long and shiny...with glittery strings along side her red locks....

her body is really short but her dress is long....
and on the back of the card I got from Dame Darcy was this dream prince and his castel....Dame Darcy is making custom wedding invites...go to her site to order.....
Last fall she played on first Thursday in Portland Oregon. .....she even plays the saw......with a bow...
I went to hear her sing and see her dolls.....but she didn't have any....
Only the one in the show....

Her and the band..............
I was so happy to find the little doll on her Esty site...there are a couple more!
Thank you Darcy!!!!
Dame Darcy's blog...click..

Comments

Meri said…
She's a slip of a thing, isn't she?
Lisa Gatz said…
Jacobina is superb!

Congratulations....you have won my giveaway at That Creative Place! If you will send me your email address, I can send you the information that you need to take the wired whimsey wabbit class.

I think you'll love it!

Sincerely,
Lisa

lisa (at) thatcreativeplace (dot) com
MLBetterly said…
Do a drive by past my blog, I have a little somethin' somethin' for you.
Sarah said…
That is so exciting to have aDmae Darcy doll! I may have a look!

Popular Posts