Dollie Love

 I love these little dollies...
 I am like a little girl dragging them around and kissing them. I love the way they feel when hold them.
As those of you who know me I took a 4 day vacation at Sheri DeBow studio. I had the pleasure of learning to make dolls a new way.

These dolls are way harder to make then the little cloth and clay doll. More fussy and hard to work the poly clay or keep it clean. It slowed me down. But I love them and it is worth it to keep trying.

Since I have only made 3 it will take a little while to find my own style...
They capture my heart....

Happy Spring..xoox
PS the Eyes of the pink doll I made..check it out on this post. Click here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, Polyclay is difficult to keep clean and a lot of work.
I suppose this is why I like paper clay! Your dolls are so cute!
I love there hair and features.
Hope you had fun!
spindelmaker said…
Wow! They look amazing! I can´t believe the eyes! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!
Deirdra Doan said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deirdra Doan said…
I made the eyes of the pink haired girl..if you search eyes on my blog you can see eyes in process.

They are fun..those eyes are a window to dollies souls..but their souls and hearts..are wire and tinfoil..smile..no their souls are one with mine!
Lisa Graham said…
Oh how special these are! A collectors dream! How fun Deirdra...you did a lovely job on them.
C. said…
YummY!!! How fun, 4 days with such an artist! Looking forward to more dolls in this new medium.

Popular Posts