Jesse Reno/Michell Allen

What do you get when you cross Michell Allen style art with Jesse Reno...all la..Deirdra! A very funny face....with soft colors..smile...
Click here to see cool video's and Jesse's blog..and click here to see Michell Allen's wonderful work..It was really a pleasure to be in the presence of such an amazing natural talent..and very lovely woman such as Michell.


A week ago we all headed over to Lulu's house and new studio to try our hand at the Jesse Reno style Painting. It was so fun meeting a new friend Diane...the one hiding under her painting of a cute kitty...
This photo I took off Lulu's wonderful post on our time together painting. The food was really good by the way! Click here to read more...from Lulu's post. Lulu is also an amazing artist. I feel so very blessed to have meet such great friends..in the fun mixed media world of art.

Lulu and I went to Crafty wonderland in Portland last Sat...more and more creative energy...whew...can't wait to really get in my studio and see what I can do. We had so much fun...love that Lulu girl..

But for now I am content to work on finishing the kitchen ...getting ready for my trip and find a new HD video camcorder to make movies in Bath and Venice..I have been researching how to add a 35 mm lens to my camcorder to make my HD video look like real films! That has taken many of my waking hours the last couple days....

Comments

Sarah said…
I love that painting! Those eyes that look a bit like flowers too are just lovely! Love the other two ladies work too. Sounds like a fun time. The camera thing sounds very difficult-rather you than me!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My, such fun! All delightful!
BumbleVee said…
Well, I'd much prefer to have one of these paintings hanging in my house than a Reno..... your colours are so clean and lovely.... great paintings all of you!
Amy said…
Deirdre, this is gorgeous!

Popular Posts