Russia with Love

I have finally figured out how to put photo's fast in Blogger! Yes..so now I will blog more.
I have been in Europe for 6 weeks. 1 week in Moscow and 1 week in Ukraine...


I made this little painting for our hostess in Moscow...

 It is so exotic...
 This is near Red square where the Romanoff Czar's lived in the 15oo's



 Our the window of the crafts women's studio who worked days sewing and sticking and making the beautiful clothing for the Czar and his Czarista wife..

The tour...

 In concert..a lovely little library by a very artistic coffee shop.
 Our host who looks like Lenin but is so not...
 Dream car..
My husband with his comrades..ha..

Comments

I've always loved those Russian onion dome roofs and all the mosaic work. Would love to see them some day! Lucky you.

Popular Posts