ARTFIBERFEST "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF PRINCE BUG DUDE".



I just made a little Video with "Prince Bug Dude" one of the dolls I will be
teaching in June at Artfiberfest....please check him out. I had lots of fun
doing it...but drilling a hole in his head for the strings was a little
scary...I feel like Geppetto with Pinocchio!
Look forward to seeing you all there...and can't wait to take classe's with Ruth
Rae on Thurs and Mary Stanley on Friday.

I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING MY NEW PRINCE BUG DUDE INTO A PUPPET SO I COULD MAKE A MOVIE OF HIM. I USED THE MUSIC FROM A PROJECT JOHN AND I DID IN IRELAND AND USED A LITTLE OF THE FOOTAGE TAKEN IN IRELAND. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND COME TAKE A CLASS WITH ME A

ARTFIBERFEST!!!


Top 10 reasons why you should come to our Artfiberfest retreat this summer:

1. The price is inclusive (all meals and lodging for 4 nights)...there will be no hidden expenses at the retreat.
2. Everyone will get an added bonus of 3 mini workshops on thursday night in addition to their 3 BIG workshops.
3. The dorms are amazing at Reed college. They were just built a year ago and represent superb architecture and layout.
4. Portland is a destination in itself, FULL of funky inspiration. You'll get a double whammy!
5. The food is superb at Reed. Tons of choices!
6. This will be a nice start to a creative and productive summer...Our teachers will kick start you on some project ideas.
7. I will give a mini lesson on how to make my quilted fabric journals for anyone who wants to learn.
8. The women who come to this are absolutely the best. Always happy and content....we think it has something to do with working with fabric.
9. You deserve this! You've worked hard!
10. Being creative is one of the best things you can do for yourself and the world around you. And there isn't any place better to get energized with the creative bug than Artfiberfest.

All workshops still have space at this point....but won't for long. we will update our website every few days as workshops fill. Find out all the information at www.teeshamoore.com

Artfiberfest is happening on June 24-28 at Reed College in Downtown Portland, Oregon.

see ya there,

Teesha Moore
www.teeshamoore.com

Comments

spindelmaker said…
This is great! Making a film -you have so many talents! Your Prince is so charming, and talented: both dancing and playing. John´s music is superb, as always. Maybe he should take up dancing too?! :-)
Maija said…
He is so cute!!! You musthave just posted it? It wasn't in my google reader!
This is so fun seeing Prince Bug Dude in motion! And I love the music - what a great combo!

:) lulu
What fun. Cool bug dude.

I'll be selling at the New Mexico Art and Craft Festival during Artfiberfest........maybe I'll make enough to attend Portland next year......
Mo'a said…
Love your video and the music is also great :) What fun that you Prince Bug Dude has an instrument just like John's...did you make it?
Wish I could come to Artfiberfest it sounds like a wonderful time, and lot's of opportunities to learn new things.
Mandi said…
Hi Deirdra....great minds think alike...I am in the process of just finishing my puppet ..decided to make one a few weeks back at a friends suggestion...on hold at the mo due to commitments but will block when finished...Your bug guy is so cute great work with loads of character and i love the music with the video...
Have been looking for an e-mail address but can't seem to find one so reply to your question about effects on my tree...
To be honest I can't really remember what I did it was that long ago...i tend to mess about never remembering what actions i take...i use Paint Shop Pro...but I think that I made the image into a negative and layered it with something else (can't remember what)then I burnt second layer and used the backlight effect and altered the colour slightly after merging the two layers...something like that anyway...sorry I can't be more specific but that is all I can think of.....hope it helps a little..
susan buchanan said…
thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! i did see your prince bug dance. what a hoot. i hope your doll making class in Portland goes well. take care.
Doreen Frost said…
What a great film!!! Love prince bug dude!!!

I'm adding your blog to my blog list...thanks so much for your compliments and adding me as a friend.

Have a wonderful day :)
doreen
Deirdra...
I LOVE this video the bug dude and the music are just wondeful! Marionettes are my favorite! have a fabulous time at ARTFIBERFEST..
Mrs Pretzel said…
One day... I will totally be able to come take a class... I love that he MOVES!!
The video turned out good, D.! Like it a lot! Cheers, Julie
Sara lechner said…
Your video is wonderful! The music of John is really made for it. I wish you'll have a great time at Artfest!!
Sara lechner said…
the funny thing is that I also did a couple of jesters string puppets playing instruments some years ago as I visited Cesky Krumlov! I must show you pictures of them one of these days...

Popular Posts