I just made a little Video with "Prince Bug Dude" one of the dolls I will be
teaching in June at Artfiberfest....please check him out. I had lots of fun
doing it...but drilling a hole in his head for the strings was a little
scary...I feel like Geppetto with Pinocchio!
Look forward to seeing you all there...and can't wait to take classe's with Ruth
Rae on Thurs and Mary Stanley on Friday.
I HAD SO MUCH FUN MAKING MY NEW PRINCE BUG DUDE INTO A PUPPET SO I COULD MAKE A MOVIE OF HIM. I USED THE MUSIC FROM A PROJECT JOHN AND I DID IN IRELAND AND USED A LITTLE OF THE FOOTAGE TAKEN IN IRELAND. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND COME TAKE A CLASS WITH ME A
Top 10 reasons why you should come to our Artfiberfest retreat this summer:
1. The price is inclusive (all meals and lodging for 4 nights)...there will be no hidden expenses at the retreat.
2. Everyone will get an added bonus of 3 mini workshops on thursday night in addition to their 3 BIG workshops.
3. The dorms are amazing at Reed college. They were just built a year ago and represent superb architecture and layout.
4. Portland is a destination in itself, FULL of funky inspiration. You'll get a double whammy!
5. The food is superb at Reed. Tons of choices!
6. This will be a nice start to a creative and productive summer...Our teachers will kick start you on some project ideas.
7. I will give a mini lesson on how to make my quilted fabric journals for anyone who wants to learn.
8. The women who come to this are absolutely the best. Always happy and content....we think it has something to do with working with fabric.
9. You deserve this! You've worked hard!
10. Being creative is one of the best things you can do for yourself and the world around you. And there isn't any place better to get energized with the creative bug than Artfiberfest.
All workshops still have space at this point....but won't for long. we will update our website every few days as workshops fill. Find out all the information at www.teeshamoore.com
Artfiberfest is happening on June 24-28 at Reed College in Downtown Portland, Oregon.
see ya there,