What I did this late summer...in CALIFORNIA!

Hi...please come visit me on my facebook;
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=692489045
I post most of my photos and doings there as it easy..I need to find a faster way to fix my photo's and get them on Blogger..Facebook is instant with one click on my iphoto program on my Mac.

So here is a snatch..and here are the photo's to prove it...

I went to my son's wedding in Baja..Mexico..the dress I made from a 1971 dress..I look like I am at my Senior Prom...but it was fun anyway...more photo's on my facebook...


Made a doll with Sheri DeBow.

More photo's on facebook..


and took a class with Barbara Roth the Water color nerd.

This is the painting I did while sitting on the Beach!!
Thanks so much for visiting me..oxoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts