DECEMBER VIEWS DAY 16





Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Morning, Deirdra,

I love these photographs taken around your beautiful home. The one of the snow-covered birdhouse is precious and the Evergreen bough with the dollop of snow. They're all wonderful, though. You really are a versatile Artist.

Enjoy the Winter beauty.

Love,

Shannon
deb did it said…
oh these views are so lovely. what a wonderful sight into your winter world.
Marrianna said…
I love the photos you've been posting for December. I also appreciate the photos of the President of Ireland. Thank you so much. Happy Holidays.

Blessings,
Marrianna
Sharon-SkiesArt said…
I love your photos....
just amazing. I come by your blog from time to time to see what you have posted. I was in the grittyjane clay and cloth class too. I adore your Marie Antoinette Art doll... and on the pink truck...what a hoot.

I'll be back soon
sharon

Popular Posts