Friday, March 29, 2013

 I just heard Google Reader is leaving..yeeks..so this is a way to not lose your friends blogs. 

A new blog friend of mine Suzan who is very funny (gotta read her husband and her conversations!) and talented in Decor DYI... by the way posted this. 

 "Bloglovin' Blog Hop to help grow our blogs.   The recent news of saying goodbye to the Google Reader leaves us all wondering will Good Friend Connects"

So click on the button to find out more and how to join the social party she and friends are having for helping us connect. They have used several platforms..like Blog Lovin and Facebook and blogs etc...
 Learn how to join click on button

2 comments:

moaromigboyles.com said...

Thank you for your visit :) I was wondering where to go now that Google Reader is leaving...I will look into this...thank you.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dierdra,

I need to learn what is happening to Google reader! So many changes, happening too fast!

Many thanks for coming to visit my blog and leaving me the information about your husband's music! I must check that out. I play the celtic harp and love the sounds of the Irish/Celtic people.. LOVE IT SO!

Happy Easter, Anita